Usually, I’m pretty great with just being me. Sure, there are those times that I wonder what I did in a past life to have to be me in this one, but I like me most days. I am me…what’s not to like?? If the world were to take a twisted turn and a scenario akin to the X-Men movies came about, I’d really have some serious hoping to be doing. There are certain mutant/hybrid possibilities that I wouldn’t want to be a part of my genetic make-up:
- a snake- sure there are some cooler features of snakes that elude me at the moment (so, I’m not ubber fond of snakes. what?), but, overall, I’m pretty sure none of them are things I would want as a permanent part of me.
- spider – I don’t think I need to elaborate on that one. If I do, make it up on your own. No spidey feeling going on here.
- porcupine – sure, they can throw their quills in defense and that could be really cool, but how does one get a hug or snuggle with all those pokey, hurty parts covering your entire body?
There are others, but I think you get the picture. Now, for the things that I believe would be cool:
- an Eagle – who doesn’t want to be able to fly? And Eagles are so majestic, in my opinion. The Bald Eagle also reached the point of near extinction, once, and came back from it. Eagles also mate for life. Strength and beauty…winning combo in my mind.
- a wolf – i know. Not too original, but is anyone surprised, honestly? I love dogs. I love the community that wolves represent. They mate for life. The pack is dependent on each other for survival. Amazing strength, survival skills, deep love, and connectedness.
Ok, so it would be pretty…interesting?… to see a human, wolf, eagle mutant/hybrid. How would I use my powers/abilities? Well, I would take over the world, of course. 🙂 Ok, not really. But it certainly would be an adventure!!!